829 948 603 RCS Paris
10, rue de Penthièvre – 75008 Paris – France
If you have any questions about our service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sites linked directly or indirectly to about.panto.app are not under our control. Consequently, we
assume no responsibility concerning information published on these sites. Links to external sites
are simply referred for convenience reasons and they do not involve any warranty of their
The present Legal Mentions are under the authority of the national French law. In case of illicit
actions, the French Justice Institutions are the only competent ones.
The presentation and elements of websites (pantomath.io and app.panto.app) such as trademarks,
logos, content, and graphical elements, belong to Pantomath SAS
or to its licensors and are
thus protected by the law. They can only be used with consent from Pantomath SAS
using icons and graphical elements from the Noun project
created by :
- Andrew Doane
- icon 54
- Dinosoft Labs
- Deemak Daksina
- Edwin Prayogi M
- and Gimzy7
Any use of :
- Mongo DB
by Pantomath SAS
is for referential purposes only and does not indicate any sponsorship,
endorsement or affiliation with Pantomath SAS
Logs, metrics or technical data (web browser, IP address) collected from our users will not be
disclosed, nor sold to any third parties. This data will only be stored for performance aims. It
will be retained for as long as you use our services and 12 months after termination of your
Upon navigating our website, cookies will be collected. When you register to use one of our
services, you will be requested to fill in identity information such as your name, company name,
email and password. By registering, you agree to the retention of this information. Cookies and
personal information is not shared with any third party and is solely used to improve your
experience (more details in the following part).
We could disclose personal information to respond to court orders, to exercise our rights or defend
against legal claims. Such information will only be shared if it can help investigating and
preventing any type of illegal activities.
1. What types of information do we Collect About our Users?
- Personal Information: name, title, company name, job function, expertise, postal address,
telephone number or email address.
- Other information: information not related to your identity, such as browser or device use,
data collected by cookies, demographic information. We use this information to optimize our
- IP Addresses: showing the pages you visited on the site or app and the time when you did so.
This is a standard practice and is done automatically to improve operations and diagnose
2. How do we collect information?
Through the website: We could collect information from you if you answer our survey, contact us or
subscribe to our newsletter.
Cookies are files installed on your computer by the administrator of a site. They retain relevant
information related to the user’s connection to this site.
circumstances do cookies collect personal information about you. It is also possible for you to
disable the installation of cookies or delete them. In that case, we will make sure your navigation
is not hindered.
- Offline: We may collect personal information from you on events (such as business cards,
email addresses) or during phone calls with sales representatives.
- Emails: We may collect personal information from you from email exchanges.
- Information from other sources: We may collect information from third parties (event
organisers, social media pages, publicly available emails).
- Web analytics: We may collect information from website aggregated analytics:
aggregates website navigation data on our domain. Information is automatically
ingested by Google and collected in the US.
3. How do we use Personal Information?
We may use Personal Information to:
- Improve our digital communication and services.
- Contact you to share relevant information on business services and offers.
- Answer to your requests (send you requested materials, newsletters etc.).
- Send you relevant administrative information (regarding our policies, contracts etc.).
- Provide you with customer service and guide you in using our product.
- Send you marketing communications that can be of interest to you. They always have an
- Keep you updated on our service and product.
- Conduct data analysis (website or app feedback) to improve our services.
Access to your Personal Data
In conformity with the French law N° 78-17 dated 6th January 1978 on Information Technology, Data
Files and Civil Liberties, you have the right to access and modify personal data. You can contact us
if you want to exercise
You can oppose the processing of your personal information for legitimate reasons.
We implement the best measures and standards to protect and maintain the security of your personal
and professional information on our website.
However, just like any other web provider, we cannot guarantee that hackers could not gain access to
your personal information in spite of our measures.
If you have any questions about the security of our website, please email email@example.com